PC-Connect

MULTI-UNIT HIGH SPEED INTERNET

 

Founded in 1996, PC-Connect is a National provider of High-Speed Internet Access (HSIA)

and other broadband services, delivering powerful solutions to hotels, apartments,

convention centers and office buildings. PC-CONNECT is a privately held company,

headquartered in Milwaukee, WI.

 

Our products include PC-CONNECT™ Internet access management server and industry standard Ethernet and DSL connectivity devices that are compatible with common property infrastructure. *** Turnkey solutions include onsite evaluation, travel, labor, hardware, software, and technical support. ***

 

The PC-CONNECT unique plug-and-play solution increases the productivity of business travelers by providing a secure, easy-to-use broadband internet connection to Apartments & rooms, delivering speeds 2-50x faster than dial-up.PC-Connect online conferencing services in hotel meeting rooms and convention centers provide customized high-speed connection packages designed to increase the effectiveness of meetings.

 

         KEEP MORE REVENUE

In commercial MDU buildings, PC-CONNECT solutions position building owners to attract and keep the best tenants while giving tenants the networking tools they need for success in today's business world.

 

         PLUG AND PLAY INTERNET SERVICE

The single most important feature of the PC-Connect solution is our ability to provide a complete plug and play internet service. Plug and play enables your guests to connect to HSIA instantly by simply plugging their Wireless or Ethernet enabled laptop or PDA into the PC-Connect desk port or by using the PC-Connect wireless Internet.

 

         SUCCESS

·        The success of our PC-Connect subscriber gateway is evident in the following statistics:

·        95% of all guests are successful on the first attempt without help desk support

·        5% of the remaining guests connect after receiving assistance from a PC-Connect customer service representative

 

This yields an overall success rate of 99.5% - the most common reasons the remaining 0.5% are unable to connect include no Ethernet card or corporate restrictions placed on their laptop

 

         PORTAL PAGE WEBSITE

 

PC-Connect designs and hosts for no additional charge a property specific portal site. This website is the first site the guest is directed to when they access the internet. PC-Connect can provide administrative access to the portal for your hotel staff. This enables you to view web-based information pertaining to usage and revenue reports.

 

         MEETING ROOM SERVICES & PORT ACTIVATION 

 

Meeting rooms remain a source of revenue for the hotel owner. PC-Connect can show you how to maximize your ROI through meeting room revenue. We fully support all your guests' needs with such services as port activation, bandwidth monitoring, traffic prioritization, video conferencing, remote access, virtual private networking etc. You will know the cost for our meeting room services ahead of time and are in control of this lucrative revenue stream.

 

         PC-CONNECT SUPPORT SERVICES - HELP DESK

 

Now that the network installation is complete, guest satisfaction becomes our primary concern. The Help Desk provides critical end-user support to your guests. This support is 24/7 and assists guests in setting up and getting connected to the network. Property owners pay a monthly fee per room/ unit for the provision of 24/7 support with an unlimited numbers of calls. We generate monthly usage reports and document all help desk calls. These reports are available upon request.

 

*** CONTACT PC-CONNECT TODAY FOR A FREE QUOTE! ***

 

CLICK HERE

 

 

 

 

PC-Connect provides a full line Network and PC Services

 

·         Web & Email Hosting Services

 

 

© Copyright 1996,1997,1998,1999,2000,2001,2002,2003,2004 PC-CONNECT, All rights reserved. No portion of PC-Connect.com may be duplicated, redistributed or manipulated. By accessing any information beyond this page, you agree to abide by PC-Connects private policy and Terms of Use